Monday, November 9, 2009

Food and Football

What's good peeps?

Just wanted to share three fun links:

For my football fans, you should head over to Football Stuff for the latest on the field. As the blogger says, "it's for all football lovers, critics, and followers alike." You're in for a treat--Football Stuff gives you up-to-the-match results as well as football-related happenings in various leagues. To top it all off, there are active discussions on every post from avid fans. Enjoy!



As many of you know, I love working out and my abs prove it :P







The second link is all about health and healthy lifestyles. Kevin Richardson is an amazing personal trainer based in NYC and he is a contributor in Food for Thought, a monthly e-newsletter I coordinate for Neuman's, a full-service catering company in Manhattan. Check Kevin's blog out, it's great...and while you're at it, subscribe to the newsletter if you're hungry and want some Food for Thought! It's free.

Let me know what you think about the links, and be sure to direct me to any sites you want featured!

PS. Don't think I forgot my boys! YEAH BRONCOS!!!

Season opener at Suncorp Stadium--Brisbane, Aus-- with Stew:

No comments: